Friday, December 30, 2011

BFTD! Nothing Shines Brighter Than Silver!

SGT has interviewed our friend Chris Duane (the Silver Shield) of Dont-Tread-On.me regarding the latest smash in silver.  Duane provides an explosive interview with SGT on why you need to BTFD or STACK THE SMACK RIGHT NOW!!!


I am working furiously right now buying silver and I hope you are too. I have gone to extreme measures to free up capital everything from selling our second car, garage sales, and now dumping all the gold that I can to buy silver. In the past week or so I have made that largest silver purchases since 2005, even more than I bought in the 2008 smackdown. With the Commercial Short position at a decade low, the explosive upside potential is awesome. After the 60% 2008 smackdown silver went up 400%, if we match that we would see $125 silver. Let’s be honest here, if that happens this time with no exponential short position for the banks to worry about, in such a limited physical market, during a paper fiat financial crisis, silver will not be available at any fiat price.
Entire SGT interview with Chris Duane below: