Monday, November 14, 2011

Watch Herman Cain Pull a Rick Perry on Libya

The MSM's pimped candidates continue shooting themselves in the foot one-by-one.
In an interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal, when asked whether he agrees with President Obama's actions in Libya (you know, the whole assassinate Gaddafi over plans to institute a gold-back dinar) Cain responded with 8 seconds of ............................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................
"OK, Libya. President Obama supported the uprising, correct?
I just want to make sure I'm talking about the same thing before I say Yes, I agree, or No, I do not agree.
"