Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nassim Taleb Makes First CNBC Appearance in 2 Years to Endorse Ron Paul

Black Swan author Nassim Taleb makes his first CNBC appearance since 2010 to discuss the Next Black Swan, and informs CNBC that there is only one candidate who grasps the financial issues facing this country and is offering the correct remedies and solutions: RON PAUL.

I watched the election and something wrong is going on. Only one candidate Ron Paul seems to have grasped the issues and is offering the right remedies for the central problems we facing. So i came out just to support -- I'm not involved in politics. I'm a risk based person. but from my risk base vantage point i think one candidate represents the right policies when it comes to the big four, and that candidate is Ron Paul. 

Watch Taleb's full interview below
:

What are the big four? The first one is deficits. Of course, governments self-feeding bureaucracrats. Second one is the fed. He's going after the fed- the only one with the guts to do it. The third one is millitarism. I like defense but not defense because it becomes self-feeding again. And the fourth one is that notion that America, that central notion that America is about is about resilience, and you don't achieve that through bailouts. You need the economy to stay vital and you need a certain rate of failure. what is -- what is fragile to break early not too late. and he represents these ideas. This is why i came out of my hiding to just express my support and going to be fund-raiser with some friends. But it's the idea. Although I'm not a libertarian and I'm not coming from a political standpoint, but on a risk-based view of the world.