Saturday, March 3, 2012

Q&A With The Doc's Readers: Should We Take Our Money Out of Our House to Buy Phyzz?

Harris writes:
Probably the first thing you'll say is 'I'm not an investment guy' and I get that. However I'm looking for advice from a like-minded person. I can't trust the average realtor or investment guy because they probably aren't following the economy like we are.
My wife and I are having a hard time wrapping our mind around this question. Is it better to take our money out of our house and invest it in silver (and buy another house with only the minimum down) or leave the money in the house, enjoy the lower mortgage payment and watch the dollars in the house become worth less and less over time?


Doc: Harris, this an excellent question, and one that deserves the attention and wisdom of a wide variety of thoughts and opinions from SD readers. The Doc would appreciate SD readers' thoughts and advice on this matter regarding Harris' inquiry.