Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bix Weir – I’M MAD AS HELL AND I’M VOTING FOR RON PAUL!”

From Bix Weir:
I’m not a fan of the debates. You’ve got a biased and corrupt panel of reporters and experts asking inane questions meant to “dumb down” the discussion of what our country needs. It is a traveling sideshow that must be put up with by the candidates in order to be seen on TV by the voters.

Today I watched Ron Paul’s speech to a group of college kids and it moved me so much I want to share it with you. Listen to why our friend Ron stands as our LAST hope for restoring our Liberty in our nation…




I’d also like to voice a small complaint that I have (yes another!) which stems from emails I get on occasion from RtR followers. (Yes, I may be bashing our own but it must be voiced.) For those of you who say “I like Ron Paul but he’ll never win” or “I won’t waste my vote on a candidate that won’t get the nomination”… I challenge YOU to stand up for your country and fight for YOUR RIGHTS! What you are really saying is that YOU don’t have the conviction to put your vote and reputation on the line for something YOU believe in. Don’t do it for Ron…do it for YOURSELF. Do it for your country.

Ron Paul has been fighting this fight for 40 years practically by himself and it’s time we all took a stand with him. Stand up and be heard before it’s too late.

I challenge everyone to SCREAM from the rooftops…

“I’M MAD AS HELL AND I’M VOTING FOR RON PAUL!”

That’s it.

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir
www.RoadtoRoota.com